Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated with four new chapters, this second edition is a valuable lichenology reference for students and researchers.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Nash III is Professor of Plant Biology in the School of Life Sciences at Arizona State University. He has over 35 years teaching experience in Ecology, Lichenology and Statistics, and has taught in Austria (Fulbright Fellowship) and conducted research in Australia, Germany (junior and senior von Humbolt Foundation fellowships), Mexico and South America, and the USA. He has co-authored five previous books and over 200 scientific articles.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byThomas H. Nash
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.