All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for graduate students in Physics, especially Elementary Particle Physics. It gives an introduction to group theory for physicists with a focus on Lie groups and Lie algebras.
- Author BiographyAdam Bincer is Professor Emeritus at University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Author(s)Adam M. Bincer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width192 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.