Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows that the computer revolution of our time can help us revisit Shakespeare's works in their own time and thereby enhance our understanding of them. Kinney proposes a new way of reading the period's texts which helps us see how the plays were interpreted in early modern times.
- Author BiographyArthur F. Kinney is the Thomas W. Copeland Professor of Literary History and Director of the Massachusetts Center for Renaissance Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He has published more than thirty books, including Humanist Poetics: Thought, Rhetoric and Fiction in Sixteenth Century England (University of Massachusetts Press, 1986) and, most recently, Renaissance Drama (Blackwell, 1999).
- Author(s)Arthur F. Kinney
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.