All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA re-examination of the lasting affects of bilingualism in Canada.
- Author BiographyJack Jedwab is the executive director of the Association for Canadian Studies. Rodrigue Landry is the executive director of the Canadian Institute for Research on Linguistic Minorities/Institut canadien de recherche sur les minorites linguistiques.
- Author(s)Jack Jedwab,Rodrigue Landry
- PublisherSchool of Policy Studies at Queen's University
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- Place of PublicationQuebec
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSchool of Policy Studies at Queen's University
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures, charts
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.24Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.