All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a snowstorm in England in 1910, a baby is born and dies before she can take her first breath. During a snowstorm in England in 1910, the same baby is born and lives to tell the tale. What if there were second chances? And third chances? In fact an infinite number of chances to live your life?
- Author BiographyKate Atkinson won the Whitbread (now Costa) Book of the Year prize with her first novel, Behind the Scenes at the Museum. Her four bestselling novels featuring former detective Jackson Brodie became the BBC television series Case Histories, starring Jason Isaacs. Her latest novel Life After Life was the winner of the Costa Novel Award and the South Bank Sky Arts Literature Prize, and was shortlisted for the Women's Prize. She was appointed MBE in the 2011 Queen's Birthday Honours List, and was voted Waterstones UK Author of the Year at the 2013 Specsavers National Book Awards.
- PrizesWinner of Costa Novel Award 2013. Shortlisted for Women's Prize for Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Kate Atkinson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Weight761 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.10Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.99
- £3.49Trending at £4.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.