Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionFollows 179 families after leaving welfare, is set against a backdrop of multiple types of data and econometric modeling. This title includes multi-method approach that draws on administrative data from nine programs serving low-income families and a statewide survey of families who have left welfare.
- Author BiographyLaura Lein is Professor of Social Work and Anthropology at the University of Texas at Austin. Deanna T. Schexnayder is Associate Director and a Research Scientist at the Ray Marshall Center for the Study of Human Resources, a unit of the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Deanna T. Schexnayder,Laura Lein
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 map, 9 figures, 22 tables
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.