All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £5.30Trending at £7.29
- £17.70Trending at £17.88
- £5.97Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionLife After the Military discusses the many issues that transitioning veterans are faced with such as finding employment, going back to school, managing finances, special benefits available to veterans, and a host of other issues the transitioning veteran is likely to face when making the move to civilian life.
- Author BiographyJanelle Hill is the President and lead consultant of PBS Marketing/Federal Concierge LLC., a consulting provider supporting a variety of project and program needs to businesses, contractors, and the federal government. She is the coauthor of The Wounded Warrior Handbook (Government Institutes, 2008). Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott is an original plank holder in the Wounded Warrior Battalion West at Camp Pendleton, California. She now serves as the Deputy Project Manager for the Recovery Care Coordination Program with the Wounded Warrior Regiment in Quantico, Virginia under the guidance of Headquarters Marine Corps and the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Don Philpott has been writing, reporting, and broadcasting on international events, trouble spots, and major news stories for almost 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 90 books, including The Wounded Warrior Handbook.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Core Nonfiction Book 2011.
- Author(s)Cheryl Lawhorne-Scott,Don Philpott,Janelle B. Moore
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleMilitary Life
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight603 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.