All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.61
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.79Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of the Silk Road in its heyday, through the lives of ten of its inhabitants.
- Author BiographySusan Whitfield runs the International Dunhuang Project at the British Library, providing Internet access to over 50,000 pre-eleventh century Silk Road manuscripts now in collections worldwide. She has written several books and articles on the Silk Road and China, including China: A Literary Companion, and travels there regularly.
- Author(s)Susan Whitfield
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/08/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/10/2006
- Content Note8 colour illustrations, maps
- Weight201 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.