All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how Indian American motel owners have created a successful immigrant business niche, yet still suffer significant social and cultural inequalities.
- Author BiographyPawan Dhingra is Associate Professor of Sociology at Oberlin College and Museum Curator (2011-2012) at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Author(s)Pawan Dhingra
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.