All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers discover how God's Word can: sustain them in times of need; comfort them in seasons of sorrow; strengthen their hearts in times and areas of weakness; and, direct their steps and decisions toward God's will.
- Author BiographyDr. Erwin W. Lutzer is Pastor Emeritus of The Moody Church, where he served as the senior pastor for 36 years. He is an award-winning author and the featured speaker on three radio programs that are heard on more than 750 national and international outlets. He and his wife, Rebecca, have three grown children and eight grandchildren and live in the Chicago area. Rebecca Lutzer has used her gifts of hospitality, mercy, and teaching to minister to many women. She is an RN and enjoyed working as a surgical nurse for several years. She and her husband, Erwin, coauthored a book on the women in the life of Jesus and how He changed their worlds titled Jesus, Lover of a Woman's Soul.
- Author(s)Erwin W. Lutzer,Rebecca Lutzer
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £12.46Trending at £13.44
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £25.06Trending at £35.19
- £8.85Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.