Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by robjames_123
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence team up for a prison comedy underlined by serious social commentary. Rayford Gibson (Murphy), an opportunistic con man, and Claude Banks (Lawrence), an ambitious bank teller, are complete opposites who cross paths in 1930s Harlem. In order to pay off their debts to a local crime lord, the mismatched pair travel into the Deep South on a moonshine delivery only to be framed for murder by a racist Southern cop. Sentenced to life in a Mississippi state prison, the bickering duo spend the next 60 years trading barbs and planning their escape, at the same time forming an unlikely but touching friendship.
- Leading Role 1Eddie Murphy
- Director 1Ted Demme
- Leading Role 2Martin Lawrence
- Leading Role 3Obba Babatunde
- Additional Roles byRick James,Clarence Williams,Ned Beatty,Nick Cassavetes,R. Lee Ermey,Bernie Mac,Bokeem Woodbine,Noah Emmerich,Miguel A. Nunez Jr.
- ProducerEddie Murphy,Brian Grazer
- ScreenwriterRobert Ramsey,Matthew Stone
- Score ComposerWyclef Jean
- EditorJeffrey Wolf
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2009
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesCzech,Danish,Dutch,English,Finnish,German,Greek,Hebrew,Norwegian,Polish
- Running Time104 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- karin341929 Nov, 2014by
A good movie to watch if you don't mind the swearing
Saw a short clip of this movie on youtube so that's why I bought it - it was a funny and enjoyable movie and it did raise some thought provoking issues. The "f" word was though used too much.
- ilovemecat10 Feb, 2014by
Life has never been so good at Christmas. Lol .
I brought this DVD for my partner for Christmas, after years of trying to find it, it's his fave film!!! It's a good quality DVD as our DVD player won't play copies so I was at first worried that it might be one as the price was so good but to my amazement it wasn't. The packing and quality of this DVD are excellent, just as what you would expect from a good quality item. Come Christmas Day my partner was so happy he had received it, he was like a kid again.
- volkalist-200931 Aug, 2011by
The story starts in New York 1932 when Claude and Ray head south to Mississippi on a Bootlegging run. Things don't go exactly as planned. Credits Leading Role: Bernie Mac, Bernie Mac, Bokeem Woodbine, Bokeem Woodbine, Clarence Williams, Clarence Williams, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Martin Lawrence, Miguel A. Nunez Jr., Miguel A. Nunez Jr., Ned Beatty, Ned Beatty, Nick Cassavetes, Nick Cassavetes, Noah Emmerich, Noah Emmerich, Obba Babatunde, Obba Babatunde, R. Lee Ermey, R. Lee Ermey, Rick James, Rick James Director: Ted Demme, Ted Demme Producer: Brian Grazer, Brian Grazer, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy Score Composer: Wyclef Jean, Wyclef Jean
- sharonscarskank...24 Jul, 2011by
great dvd worth the money and worth lending it to my mum
This is a great film, good cast funny and well worth watching i dont want to give the plot away but it murphy at his best and other american black actors. we need more films like this it is a little sad but tells a good story.
- plasticpaddy6120 Dec, 2010by
life,starring eddie murphy
cracking film,and a bloody good laugh,a must see film. anyone who buys this film will not be disappointed,you really can't go wrong with this one. i highly recommend this film.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £10.99Trending at £17.99
- £12.98Trending at £13.78
- £26.49Trending at £40.01
- £5.99Trending at £6.62
- £10.50Trending at £11.08
- £11.45Trending at £15.07
- £5.99Trending at £6.17