All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEddie Armer shows how to approach life drawing in pencil, charcoal, ballpoint pen or wax crayon, using a variety of techniques.
- Author BiographyEddie Armer is an artist, musician and designer. His passion for life drawing began in 1970 when his art teacher advised him to attend Saturday morning life drawing worksops at Camberwell Art School. He later attended Croyden College of Art and Watford School of Art, after which he became a graphic designer. Eddie now devotes his time to his love of art and music, and teaches regular life drawing classes. Eddie set up the Tudely Art Group in 2002 and the Creative Cartel in 2005.
- Author(s)Eddie Armer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDrawing Masterclass
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 black & white
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.