Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStorytelling's positive impact on ethical development in children
- Author BiographyDonna Eder is Professor of Sociology at Indiana University Bloomington. She is author of School Talk: Gender and Adolescent Culture.Regina Holyan is currently a senior staff attorney with the Navajo Nation Department of Justice and was Assistant Professor in the School of Education at Indiana University Bloomington.
- PrizesWinner of 2011 AAUP Public and Secondary School Library Selection.
- Author(s)Donna Eder,Natural Child Project
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byGregory Cajete
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.