All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe first critical study to explore narratives of transcultural adoption from contemporary Britain, Ireland and America fictions, films and memoirs made by those within the adoption 'triad' or those concerned with the part and pain and possibilities of transcultural adoption.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod is Professor of Postcolonial and Diaspora Literatures at the School of English, University of Leeds, UK. His previous books include Beginning Postcolonialism (2nd edition, 2010) and Postcolonial London: Rewriting the Metropolis (2004).
- Author(s)John McLeod
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Contemporary Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.