All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.97
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £36.79Trending at £39.97
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with life time contracts, the group of contracts which generally have the most important role to play in people's daily lives and existence. These establish social long-term relations which, with regard to certain periods of the lifetime of individuals, provide essential goods, services, labour and income opportunities.
- Author BiographyLuca Nogler has been Professor of Labour and Employment Law and of Comparative Labour Law at the University of Trento (Italy) since 2001, where he has been the Director of the Department of Legal Sciences (2003 to 2008) and the Dean of the Faculty of Law (2009 to 2012). Udo Reifner is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Trento and Director of the Institute for Financial Services, Hamburg. He studied sociology and law in Berlin and Marburg.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight1397 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byLuca Nogler,Udo Reifner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.