All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of the crisis surrounding traditional media and the radical changes resulting from the advent of the Internet and the social media, various media outlets have argued, or more subtly, hinted at the demise of the printed news, or the end of traditional media. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyKlaus Zilles is an associate professor at the Blanquerna School of Communication Studies and International Relations at Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain. He holds a PhD in English and German Philology from the University of Heidelberg. He has authored Rolando Hinojosa: A Reader's Guide (2001) and co-edited, with Fernando Clemot, En la frontera: i migliori racconti della narrativa chicana (2008). Eva Comas is a journalist and has a PhD in Communication Studies from Ramon Llull University. She is the author of La radio en essencia (2009) and her most recent publications (co-authored) are Un mundo sin periodicos (A World without Newspapers) (2010) and Advertising Characteristics and Strategies in Prime Time Sports Broadcasts (2011). She has worked as a media consultant for the Catalonian government (la Generalitat de Catalunya) and for the president of Ramon Llull University. Joan Cuenca is a strategic consultant and faculty member of the department of Advertising and Public Relations at the Blanquerna School of Communication Studies and International Relations. He holds a PhD in Communication Studies from Ramon Llull University, Spain, and his most recent book is Auditorias de Relaciones Publicas (2012). He is a founding member of the research group ESTISMA (Strategy and Issues Management in Public Relations and Corporate Communication).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEva Comas,Joan Cuenca,Klaus Zilles
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.