Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA penetrating look at the values, systems, and life-and-death dramas in the surgical intensive care unit.
- Author BiographyJoan Cassell is a Research Associate in the Department of Surgery at the Washington University School of Medicine. She is the author of Expected Miracles: Surgeons at Work (Temple), Children in the Field: Anthropological Experiences (Temple), and, most recently, The Woman in the Surgeon's Body.
- Author(s)Joan Cassell
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/03/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.