All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Balogh (1905-1985) had a conspiratorial nature and deliberately kept to the shadows so that his substantial role in political life has been little known. This biography covers his life and work. It provides insights into the Labour Party and Labour government policies between the mid 1950s until 1982.
- Author BiographyJune Morris, now retired, spent much of her working life in research into government policy at various universities and non-departmental public bodies, including work with Thomas Balogh at University College London. Her research has been supported by the British Academy, and she was awarded the Alistair Horne Visiting Fellowship at St Antonys College, Oxford, in order to further her research for this book.
- Author(s)June Morris
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.54Trending at £12.85
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
- £14.74Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.