Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £7.50Trending at £7.94
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £6.24Trending at £6.35
- £7.55Trending at £9.47
- £9.99Trending at £10.75
- £4.55Trending at £5.36
- £5.97Trending at £6.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Richard Nixon signed the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act in 1971, eighty million acres were flagged as possible national park land. Field expeditions were tasked with recording what was contained in these vast acres. Under this decree, five men were sent into the sprawling, roadless Interior of Alaska, unsure of what they'd encounter.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Marchand is a field biologist who studies forest, tundra, and desert landscapes. He is the author of Autumn: A Season of Change, Nature Guide to the Northern Forest, Life in the Cold and The Bare-toed Vaquero. He lives in Penrose, Colorado.
- Author(s)Peter J. Marchand
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note22 halftones
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.