Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of the Life and Work of Pauline Viardot Garcia: The Years of Grace, 1863-1910. Viardot was an international opera singer, composer and teacher who was seminal in the world of music in the 19th century.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kendall-Davies's operatic career lasted from 1965-1995 and included the first Glyndebourne tour and a season at Glyndebourne Festival Opera in Sussex, as well as seasons at Covent Garden in Moses and Aaron, Boris Godonove and Carmen. She also sang at Lille and Marseilles Opera and toured Germany, Switzerland and Japan. She performed principal roles with numerous smaller opera companies and toured throughout the British Isles with Opera for All. She was a founder member and Artistic Director of the Apollo Group of London, singing principal roles with them and touring the British Isles from 1965 until 1990.
- Author(s)Barbara Kendall-Davies
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.