Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionStuart Chase was a CPA, as was his father and grand uncle, and was a longtime accountant. His 1925's The Tragedy of Waste remains the best work ever written on waste. This book on Stuart Chase will be in the forefront of a revitalization of the works and person of Stuart Chase. His chronology traces his vitality from 1888 on.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in the Development of Accounting Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGary J. Previts,Robert Bricker
- Volume editorRichard Vangermeersch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.