CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating account of how organisms are able to live in, or survive, extreme conditions.
- Author BiographyDavid Wharton is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Zoology at the University of Otago, New Zealand, where his research has centred upon the extraodinary survival abilities of animals.
- Author(s)David A. Wharton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.