All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.83Was:£12.99Free postage
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £12.95Trending at £18.78
- £6.10Trending at £12.07
- £6.12Trending at £6.79
- £2.27Trending at £2.81
- £7.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.88Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionWitty, warm, and poignant, food blogger Sasha Martin's memoir, about cooking her way to happiness and self-acceptance will resonate with fans of Julie and Julia and Tender at the Bone.
- Author BiographySASHA MARTIN is an award-winning writer, blogger, wife and mother who spent almost four years cooking her way around the world. Her work has been featured on NPR (Travel with Rick Steves), Whole Living, Bon Appetit, The Smithsonian, The Huffington Post, and CNNgo. Her recipes have been recognized by the likes of Amanda Hesser and FOOD 52, and her website, Global Table Adventure, is a go-to hub for foodies around the world.
- Author(s)Sasha Martin
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.