All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title in the LIFE SERIES considers how people lived in the 1930s and 1940s, throwing light on how they survived the Blitz during the Second World War, and how new technology began to revolutionize lifestyles.
- Author(s)John Guy
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/01/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSnapping Turtle Guides: British History
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintticktock Media Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/06/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Height240 mm
- Reading Age8-10
- Interest Age8-12+
Most relevant reviews
- tibirket_010 Oct, 2017by
Had a book from here and have ordered again
Seem great not had a problem with my order. And have just made another order.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.92Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £17.94Trending at £20.00
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.