Life in Color: National Geographic Photographs by National Geographic Society (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.82Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColour can soothe us, colour can energize us, colour can even wow us, and, as we all know, everyone has a favourite colour.
- Author BiographyLeah Bendavid-Val , Director of Photography Publishing for National Geographic Books, is the author of Propaganda & Dreams; Changing Reality; National Geographic: The Photographs; Stories on Paper & Glass, and most recently Song Without Words: The Photographs and Diaries of Countess Sophia Tolstoy. She has curated photography exhibitions for museums worldwide.
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note245 colour photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width161 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAnnie Griffiths
- Foreword byJonathan Adler
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.