All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with over forty five designs, ranging from basic to intricate, this title feature edgy pieces of art that are just waiting for you to add your creative flair. It also acts as a practice space for the budding artist, a gallery of contemporary artwork, and a canvas for your creativity.
- Author BiographyKatie Abbey is an illustrator human from Derbyshire, England, Planet Earth. She provides daily illustrative does of happiness, motivation, sarcasm, and general randomness. More often than not, her work features puns and crazy animals she invents. Jack Kasprzak is an illustrator and animator and has worked on such projects as: Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Tron: Legacy, Ender's Game, and Pirates of the Cariribean: At World's End. His work has contributed to many product designs, publications, album artwork, commercials, and feature films. Born and raised in Raince, Wisconsin, Jack now lives in Los Angeles, California, and directs animation for Dreamworks TV. David Sossella graduated with honors in painting at Accademia di Belle Arti in Venice, Italy. Since then, he has worked as an illustrator, graphic designer, and the head of graphics at Italy's largest animation studio. Over the years, David has worked as an illustrator with several agencies in the United States and Europe. He currently lives in Treviso, Italy. Shanghee Shin is an illustrator based in Seattle, Washington. She graduated from Art Center College of Design at Pasadena, California, as an illustration major. Fine pen, acrylic ink, and watercolor are her favorite tools, and also she passionately re-creates three-dimensional works with various materials based on her line arts. Stephanie Corfee is an artist, designer, and author from Malvern, Pennsylvania. She creates original and commissioned artworks combining paint and illustration, writes art books and kits, and licenses surface designs for gifts and accessories. Her artwork is colorful and whimsical, with a feminine, youthful spirit. Phil Wheeler is a British illustrator who was lured away from London by the promise of sun, sea, and salchichon. He now lives and works in Cadiz, Spain. An elegant mix of organic and digital, his work has found its way into projects all over the world ranging from sixty-foot banners to drink cans, from magazines and T-shirts to CD covers and animations. Rubens Scarelli, also known as Rusc, is an illustrator and graphic designer based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. His creations can be seen on T-shirts, in magazines, and on various other products. Rubens specializes in creating characters, comics, and fashion design. Christina Mrozik has spent the majority of her life observing the natural world and the types of relationships that form within it. Blending the external world with her own understanding of the human condition has led to her distinct style, in which flora and fauna stand in, represnting the simultaneous and often opposing matters of the human heart. Christina currently lives and works in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Corfee,Phil Wheeler
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.95
- £2.89Trending at £2.98
- £11.94Trending at £12.59
- £4.25Trending at £4.30
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £12.10Trending at £17.99
- £5.41Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.