All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to discover how the turtle's proverbial slowness helps it survive a long, cold winter under ice. In this title, the author offers insight into what exactly it's like to live inside a shell - to carry the heavy carapace on land and in water, to breathe without an expandable ribcage, to have sex with all that body armor intervening.
- Author BiographyDonald C. Jackson is Professor Emeritus of Medical Science, Brown University.
- Author(s)Donald C. Jackson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note11 halftones, 12 line illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.