All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife Is Good: The Book will inspire readers of all ages and passions to discover - and embrace - the good in their lives.
- Author BiographyIn 1989, brothers Bert and John Jacobs designed their first T-shirts. They began selling their designs in the streets of Boston and out of an old van at colleges and street fairs. Today, the company offers more than 900 different items in 14 categories, and products are sold in approximately 4,500 retail stores in the U.S., and in 30 countries worldwide.
- Author(s)Bert Jacobs,John Jacobs
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note75 Colour Illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width145 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.