All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionGrief is a passion to endure. People can be stricken with it, victims of it, stuck in it. Or they can meet it, get through it, and become quiet victors through the active, honest, and courageous process of grieving.
- Author BiographyDr. Alla Renee Bozarth is an award-winning poet, Gestalt therapist, and Episcopal priest. She is the author of twenty-eight titles of prose books, poetry collections and audiotapes, including Hazelden's Life is Goodbye/Life is Hello and A Journey Through Grief, as well as Stars in Your Bones, Soulfire, Lifelines, Wisdom and Wonderment, and WomanPriest. Dr. Bozarth holds degrees in performing arts from Northwestern University and a certificate in Gestalt psychotherapy from the Gestalt Training Center of San Diego. Currently she lives near Mt. Hood in western Oregon, where she is the director of Wisdom House, a center for healing and spirituality.
- Author(s)Alla Renee Bozarth
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/04/1994
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight331 g
- Width135 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.