Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionA robust discussion of population issues among environmentalists, environmental studies scholars, policymakers, and the general public. Population growth is a major force behind many of our most serious ecological problems, including global climate change, habitat loss and species extinctions, air and water pollution, and food and water scarcity.
- Author BiographyPhilip Cafaro is a professor of philosophy at Colorado State University. His books include Virtue Ethics and the Environment and Thoreau's Living Ethics: Walden and the Pursuit of Virtue (Georgia). Eileen Crist is an associate professor in the Department of Science and Technology in Society at Virginia Tech. Her books include Gaia in Turmoil: Climate Change, Biodepletion, and Earth Ethics in an Age of Crisis.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEileen Crist,Philip Cafaro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.