Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £2.41Trending at £2.59
- £5.38Trending at £7.09
- £2.63Trending at £2.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you back to a time, not so long ago, when farming in Britain followed a pattern that had remained largely unchanged for centuries. This book reveals insights into farming life from Edwardian times and before up to the coming of mechanization after World War II.
- Author BiographyTom Quinn is a writer, editor and a social historian. He is the author of the bestselling Tales of the Old Railwaymen, as well as books on countryside history, antique collecting, fishing and walking. He is currently the editor of Country Landowner magazine and former editor of The Countryman.
- Author(s)Tom Quinn
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note75 b/w line illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.