All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionTold through notes left on their kitchen fridge, this story is a portrait of the relationship between a hard-working mother and her teenage daughter. It is about being a 'good mother' or a 'good daughter'.
- Author BiographyAlice Kuipers was born in London in 1979. She studied at Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan Universities. In 2003, she moved to Saskatoon, Canada, where she now lives.
- Author(s)Alice Kuipers
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/01/2009
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.