All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- Descriptiongy of online life and how the computer provokes new ways of thinking about our most basic concepts of self.
- Author(s)Sherry Turkle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication04/09/1997
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.