CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for aquatic managers or lifeguard supervisors responsible for conducting site-specific on-the-job training for lifeguards, this title features a compilation of games, skill drills, activities and guidance that is designed to enhance training and conditioning of lifeguards and create a high-performing staff.
- Author BiographySusan J. Grosse, MS, is the president of Aquatic Consulting & Education Resource Services in Milwaukee. Grosse has more than 45 years of experience in aquatics and education and has published extensively in the areas of aquatics and exceptional education. She is also a sought-after speaker, having presented in Ireland, Egypt, Canada, and across the United States. Grosse received a 40-year award from the American Red Cross as a volunteer instructor and instructor trainer. She also received the Mabel Lee and Honor Awards from the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD) for her contributions to the education profession.
- Author(s)Susan J. Grosse
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 98 black & white halftones
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.