All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches how to draw flowers, people, animals, water, and glass. This book features graphing and blending techniques that translate into drawings.
- Author BiographyLee Hammond has authored 21 North Light books. She previously owned and operated the Midwest School of Art in Lenexa, Kansas for 5 years and now has a studio in Overland Park, Kansas where she teaches. Lee is a certified police composite artist on-call for the Kansas City metro area, and she has worked with the popular television series, America's Most Wanted.
- Author(s)Lee Hammond
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £2.98
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £10.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.