All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from both Chinese and non-Chinese writers, this collection of essays addresses the growth and development of lifelong learning in Hong Kong. It covers all the major areas of vocational training and education.
- Author BiographyJohn Cribbin is the School Secretary and Registrar for SPACE. A graduate of University College London and Leicester University, he has previously worked at King's College London and the UK Open University. He has a particular interest in the economics of adult education and the impact of globalization. Peter Kennedy is a Senior Programme Director in SPACE. He is responsible for programmes in the fields of human resource management and training, as well as in English and theatre studies. He is currently involved in research projects that encompass these diverse fields.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight884 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJohn Cribbin,Peter Kennedy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.