All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuppose there was a way to earn more money, get your own way and be more popular. There is. Life's A Game So Fix The Odds is a guide to some of the most powerful influencing and persuading techniques known to man. It shows you how to achieve what you thought was impossible. It reveals how positive communication really works.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hesketh is a psychology graduate who followed a highly successful sales career at Procter & Gamble. In 1986 he was creator, Managing Partner and New Business Director of Advertising Principles, an advertising agency that has grown into a multi-million pound business. Having spent his entire working life studying and practicing persuasion and influence, Philip is now a speaker on 'The Psychology of Persuasion'. He mixes thought-provoking, well-researched, persuasive techniques with his own highly entertaining, unique brand of humour. The result? Audiences leave Philip's events inspired and better informed on how buying, selling, persuading and influencing actually work.
- Author(s)Philip Hesketh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/10/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.