All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee ocean creatures at their actual size!
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of dozens of children's information books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series. The title Planet in Peril won the Blue Peter Book Award for Best Book With Facts 2009. Stuart Jackson-Carter has a First Class Honours degree in Scientific Illustration/Visual Communication. Stuart specializes in natural history illustrations for books, magazines and television. His clients include Dorling Kindersley, Science Illustrated, BBC magazines and BBC TV.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLifesize
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width247 mm
- Height314 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stuart Jackson-Carter,John Kelly
- Edition StatementMain market ed.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.