Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the immediate and prolonged effects of major storms and catastrophic events on humans. Topics include how families make meaning out of disaster, disaster recovery in the workplace, and recovery services for the frail and elderly.
- Author BiographyKatie E. Cherry, Ph.D., is a Professor of Psychology and Director of the Life Course and Aging Center at Louisiana State University. Her research expertise is adult development and aging with special emphasis on memory aging in healthy older adults. Her research is funded by the National Institute on Aging and the Louisiana Board of Regents. In 2002, she was awarded the Emogene Pliner Distinguished Professor of Aging Studies professorship for her contributions to the field of adult development and aging.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatie E. Cherry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.