All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.46Trending at £6.96
- £4.29Trending at £5.20
- £11.31Trending at £13.79
- £3.95Trending at £4.00
- £8.30Trending at £8.48
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £2.81Trending at £2.96
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of this great lift-the-flap book, with free audio CD!
- Author BiographyNick Sharratt is one of today's best-loved children's illustrators, and has more than 100 books to his name. Nick's Macmillan picture books include his bestselling collaborations with Julia Donaldson on CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FOR GREEDY GOOSE (978-1-4050-2190-6), HIPPO HAS A HAT (978-1-4050-2192-0), ONE MOLE DIGGING A HOLE (978-0-230-70647-7) and TODDLE WADDLE (hb, 978-1-4050-8943-2). Stephen Tucker is a schoolteacher, living in Brighton. He has teamed up with Nick Sharratt to create the best-selling Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tale series.
- Author(s)Stephen Tucker
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/09/2014
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.