Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionA complete, up-to-date treatment of ligand field theory and its applications Ligand Field Theory and Its Applications presents an up-to-date account of ligand field theory, the model currently used to describe the metal-ligand interactions in transition metal compounds, and the way it is used to interpret the physical properties of the complexes.
- Author BiographyBRIAN N. FIGGIS, DSc, is Professor of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Western Australia. MICHAEL A. HITCHMAN, DSc, is Reader in Chemistry at the University of Tasmania.
- Author(s)B.N. Figgis,Michael A. Hitchman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- Series TitleSpecial Topics in Inorganic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight704 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.