All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLight: Medicine of the Future challenges the modern myth that the sun is dangerous to our well-being. Dr. Liberman has worked effectively with more than 15,000 individuals, using light in the treatment of cancer, depression, stress, visual problems, PMS, sexual dysfunction, learning disabilities, and the human immune system.
- Author BiographyDr. Jacob Liberman is considered a pioneer in the therapeutic use of light and color and the art of mind/body integration. He continues to lecture around the world sharing his insights on light and life.
- Author(s)Jacob Liberman
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes two 8-page color inserts
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.