All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionLight scattering measurements bring valuable information about the molecular size and intensity of interactions of polymer molecules with a solvent. The book provides understanding of the basic theory and principles of light scattering, size exclusion chromatography, and asymmetric flow field fractionation.
- Author BiographyStepan Podzimek, an author or coauthor of forty scientific papers, works as a head of the Department of Analytical and Physical Chemistry at SYNPO, a Czech R&D company, and as a professor at the Institute of Chemistry and Technology of Macromolecular Materials at the University of Pardubice. He has been working in the field of polymer analysis and characterization for twenty-five years. His research interests include characterization of molecular and chemical structure of synthetic and natural polymers using size exclusion chromatography, liquid chromatography, asymmetric flow field flow fractionation, light scattering, viscometry, mass spectroscopy, and study of structure-property relationships. In particular, he has focused on the characterization of branched polymers.
- Author(s)Stepan Podzimek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.