All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGyorgyi Ronto,J. Moan,Roy H. Douglas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsPhotosynthesis.- Photosynthetic Reaction Centers: Common Features and Specific Properties.- The Topology of the Photosystem II Reaction Centre and its Herbicide Binding Site.- Photoinactivation of the Isolated Photosystem Two Reaction Centre and its Prevention.- Migration and Trapping of the Energy in the Photosynthetic Membrane of Rhodobacter sphaeroides R26.1 Probed by Photovoltage Measurements.- The Necessity of Carotenoids for the Assembly of Active Photosystem 2 Reaction Centres.- Energy Transfer in Photosystem II Antenna.- Non-Linear Processes in Photosynthetic Light Absorption.- Differential Polarization Imaging of Chloroplasts: Microscopic and Macroscopic Linear and Circular Dichroism.- Organization of the Rhodobacter capsultus Carotenoid Biosynthesis Gene Cluster.- Photosynthetic Membrane Energization and Energy Storage: Studies with Electrochromic, Fluorescence and Photoacoustic Spectroscopy.- Redox Properties of the Cytochrome bf Complex from a Thermophilic Cyanobacterium.- Photosynthetic Electron Transport in the Anoxygenically Grown Cyanobacterium Oscillatoria limnetica.- Biosynthesis of Chlorophyll in a Chemoheterotrophic Cyanobacterium, Svnechocystis PCC 6714.- New Aspects of Biosynthesis of Chlorophylls from Protochlorophyllides in Scenedesmus.- Plant Luminescence.- Ultraweak Luminescence from Plant Tissue: Spectral Characteristics and Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation, Anaerobiosis and Ageing.- Psoralen Photosensitization.- Photosensitized Action on the Cell Membrane and its Constituents by Furocoumarins.- Structure of Furocoumarin-DNA Photoadducts.- Monofunctional Furocoumarins: Photochemical, Photobiological and Phototherapeutic Properties of Pyridopsoralens.- Damage of Chromosomes of Healthy Persons and Psoriasis Patients Under PUVA Conditions.- 5-MOP Induced Protection Against Epidermal DNA Damage by Ultraviolet Radiation in Human Skin: The Role of the Skin Type.- Quantitative Characterization of Photosensitizer-Nucleoprotein Interactions: A Comparison of 4,6,4?-Trimethylangelicin and 4?-Aminomethyl-4,5?8 Trimethylpsoralen.- Comparative Studies on the Photosensitizing Potency of 5-MOP and 8-MOP.- Analyzing 8-MOP Pharmacokinetics.- Mutagenesis Photoinduced by Psoralens in Yeast.- Photodynamic Therapy.- Second Generation Photosensitizers for the Photodynamic Therapy of Tumours.- Photophysical Studies of Systems Related to Photodynamic Therapy and Porphyric Disease.- The Effect of Solution pH on the Aggregation Degree of Hematoporphyrin Diacetate.- Photocarcinogenesis.- Possible Effects of Increased Ultraviolet Radiation on Human Skin.- Ozone Depletion and Skin Cancer.- Risk Factors for Skin Melanoma.- Prevention of Photocarcinogenesis by Sunscreens.- Light Sensitive Skin Diseases.- Advances in the Photodermatoses.- Persistent Photosensitivity Induced by Ingested Drugs.- DNA Repair and Light Sensitivity in Dermatology.- Chromophore - Matrix Interaction.- Covalently Linked Porphyrin Dimers as Model Systems of the Photosynthetic Special Pair: Spectroscopy, Energetics and Photochemistry.- Hole Burning Spectroscopy of Chromoproteins.- The Jahn-Teller Effect in Porphyrins and Hemoproteins.- Fluorescence Site Selection Spectroscopy on Heme Proteins.- Spectroscopy.- Correlation Between Protein Structure and Room Temperature Phosphorescence of Tryptophans.- Dynamic Behavior of Cell Surface Receptors as Revealed by Laser Excited Fluorescence Spectroscopy.- Resolved Qx and Qy Electronic Transitions in Chlorophyll a.- Laser-Induced Time-Resolved Fluorescence Studies of Biological Systems.- Laser-Induced Multi-Step Processes in Chromophores of Biomedical Interest.- CLED-Pumped Solid-State Lasers (Microlasers): Potential Applications to Medicine.- Photosensitized Luminescence of Singlet Molecular Oxygen: Mechanisms and Application for Photobiology and Photomedicine.- DNA Damage and Repair.- Structure of Nucleic Acid Photoproducts.- Mammalian DNA Repair Mutants: Recent Progress in the Genetic and Molecular Biology of the Pr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.