All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the creative art of photography, using light to maximise the beauty of nature throughout the year and in every weather, this book reveals the techniques used by leading photographers to remove the mystery that shrouds the creation of distinctive photographs.
- Author Biography* Top Author: has been photographing landscapes for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Peter Watson
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhotographers' Institute Press
- Out-of-print date05/12/2014
- Content Note115 full colour photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £7.99Trending at £8.20
- £5.10Trending at £7.49
- £9.16Trending at £9.87
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £6.02Trending at £10.00
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.