All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to light and how it helps us to see. Profiles different kinds of light, including sunlight, firelight and electric light, and provides interactive experiments to perform.
- Author BiographyWendy Pfeffer enjoyed early careers as a teacher and a nursery school director. She now devotes her time to writing and conducting workshops on creative writing for both adults and children. She is the author of the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science book Sounds All Around as well as The Gooney War and Popcorn Park Zoo. Ms. Pfeffer lives in Pennington, New Jersey. Paul Meisel has illustrated many books for children, including Why Are the Ice Caps Melting?, Energy Makes Things Happen, and What Happens to Our Trash? in the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series. He lives in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Wendy Pfeffer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLets-Read-And-Find-Out Science Stage 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Meisel
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.