All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs, histories, maps, and contact information for lighthouses, both coastal and inland, in three New England states. Appendices include glossary of mariner terms; information about cruises on windjammers, tall ships, schooner, and sloops; list of lighthouses where you can spend the night; and accounts of haunted lighthouses.
- Author BiographyAllan Wood has been a college educator in business, photography, and digital media for many years. He has always had a passion for researching and photographing New England's lighthouses, has published many images, and lives near New Hampshire's seacoast with his family.
- Author(s)Allan Wood
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2017
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note366 colour & b/w photos
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.