All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful, evocative gift book in original packaging and a novel format.
- Author BiographyMarie-Haude Arzur has written for French and British newspapers for over 15 years. For the last ten years, she has been the editor of Le Chasse-Maree, a renowned and luxurious magazine dedicated to maritime history and ethnology.
- Author(s)Marie-Haude Arzur
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight953 g
- Width160 mm
- Height335 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.