Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionLighting Design Basics, Second Edition provides the fundamental information the new designer needs in a concise, highly visual format. It presents realistic goals that can be used as guides to creating simple, typical lighting designs and when collaborating with professional designers on more complex projects.
- Author BiographyMark Karlen , PhD, AIA, ASID, has a long and distinguished career in design education and professional practice as an architect and interior designer. He has chaired the interior programs at the University of Cincinnati and Pratt Institute, as well as having completed many successful buildings and interiors projects. James R. Benya , PE, FIES, IALD, LC, is a lighting designer and Principal of Benya Lighting Design of West Linn, Oregon. He is widely published in industry magazines and has lectured extensively on the professional conference circuit. Christina Spangler , LC, IALD, IES, is a lighting designer and Principal in the Philadelphia and New York City--based Lighting Design Collaborative. She currently teaches at Moore College of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Christina Spangler,James R. Benya,Mark Karlen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.