Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
About this product
- DescriptionLighting design is a powerful tool that can greatlyenhance or even destroy an interior space. This newlighting design textbook from two of the industry'stop names, Mark Karlen and James Benya, offersconcise, highly graphic treatment of a complexsubject.
- Author BiographyMARK KARLEN, AIA, ASID, is Chairman of the Interior Design Department at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York. In addition to an extensive career in architecture and interior design, he has dedicated many years to interior design education, including preparation courses for the professional licensing exam. JAMES BENYA, PE, FIES, IALD, LC, is Principal of Benya Lighting Design of West Linn, Oregon. He is a professional lighting designer and consultant with more than thirty years of experience. His design work has been published in numerous industry magazines, and he has lectured extensively on the professional conference circuit.
- Author(s)James R. Benya,Mark Karlen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date16/05/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width276 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.